The International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme (DP) curriculum sets out the requirements for study of the DP.
The curriculum is made up of the Diploma Programme core and six subject groups.
The three core elements are:
- Theory of knowledge, in which students reflect on the nature of knowledge and on how we know what we claim to know.
- The extended essay, which is an independent, self-directed piece of research, finishing with a 4,000-word paper.
- Creativity, activity, service, in which students complete a project related to those three concepts.
The six subject groups are:
- Studies in language and literature.
- Language acquisition.
- Individuals and societies.
- The arts.
There are different courses within each subject group.
Do call us on 020 7584 5355 or email us to discuss your needs further.
We can organise tutors: